Welcome message

Pull up a seat and stay a while...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Carrot Cupcakesssss

For those of you who know me, I love making cupcakes. In fact, I try to make cupcakes for my friend's birthday when it comes around and when I actually have time to slave over them. My dad's birthday was last month, but I didn't get to celebrate it with him until last weekend.

If you know me, you'll also know that I LOVE Annie's Eats blog...LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I naturally went to her website and made the cupcakes and they were AMAZING! I did change one thing though. I didn't shred my own carrots, I bought the already shredded carrots (i <3 short cuts). Other than that, I followed the same recipe. Annie never lets me down. Here's the link (I forgot to take a picture!!)....

Carrot Cupcake

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Annie is amazing. Did you see the picture of her new baby?? So cute. And I don't remember you baking me anything, and I'm your gf!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO need to make you cupcakes...maybe I'll surprise you, one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete