Welcome message

Pull up a seat and stay a while...

Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Introduce yourself, recent pic, and 15 interesting facts.
Hello Everyone!

I'm Sarah.
This was taken at Kacey's birthday party 2 weekends ago.

Just the Facts:

1. I just bought a house and will be closing on it in a month (YAY).

2. My favorite shows are comedies. The Office. Modern Family. How I Met Your Mother. 

3. I LOVE to wear dresses.

4. I'm a natural blond.

5. I love to cook and bake. 

6. I'm known for my cupcakes, guacamole, chicken dip, along with other yummy foods.

7. I love the beach. Wishing I could be there right now.

8. I'm a very neat person.

9. I love taking pictures. Even despite my friends groaning when I take out my camera.

10. I'm obsessed with looking at photography websites.

11. I have met/been in close contact with many celebrities, including Rich from Big and Rich, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Trent Tomlinson, Montgomery Gentry, Megan from Megan wants a Millionaire, and have rode on an airplane with 30+ WWE Next wrestlers. (True Story!)

12. I love all kinds of music, including rap and r&b.

13. I'm from Tennessee.

14. I have had the weirdest school mascots....the Pride, Camels, and Blue Raider. (Really? Could I at least have one normal one?)

15. I LOVE Asian Food! Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese, etc I love all/most food.

No comments:

Post a Comment