Welcome message

Pull up a seat and stay a while...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear.....

Dear Reese Witherspoon,

I am glad that you got married this weekend, however I think my invite got lost in the mail. Congrats!!
 -Sarah

britney spears on gma

Dear Britney,

Seriously, what has happened to you?? You used to be a phenomenal dancer and now...NOW...not so much. Please work with your trainers/choreographers and get back to dancing! I mean...did you see the amazingness of the clips at the beginning??
-Sarah


Dear Christina, Xtina, whoever you are...

Seriously. Let's not be a hot mess. I know (I know) you are divorced now and you're out having fun, which is really great. However, there's a way to not be a hot mess about it. Getting arrested, leaking nude picture, etc...not cool. I mean next you'll be bringing back the a$$-less chaps from the dirrty days. Not something that should come back Xtina.
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Poor Brit Brit. She looked great, but the dancing was rough. It really looked like she didn't even know the routine. Sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm sad her dancing is terrible!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete